5 Step Makeup Routine for When You Hit the Snooze Button
If you hit the snooze button one too many times – fear not you can still look put together in the morning without spending too much time on your makeup.
- If you’re in an absolute rush use a multitasking product such as bb cream. A high performing bb cream will include moisturizer, primer, and a hint of color. Bb creams are very forgiving and generally do not require too much blending.
- If your eyebrows are filled in properly the rest of your face will look more put together even if it simply means you’re filling them in with a brow pencil and nothing more. A simple way to fill in your eyebrows is by using a fine tip mechanical pencil.
Mascara isa must no matter how much of a hurry you’re in, it will instantly add lifeto your eyes and make you look more awake and put together.
- Concealer is an absolute must even if you are in a hurry because it is will conceal any signs of tiredness or blemishes hence making you look more put together even if you’re in a rush.
- Lastly swipe on some tinted lip balm on the lips. It doesn’t require much precision as it adds a hint of color and brings life to your face.
- This step is optional, but is great since you’ll most likely skip contouring and blush since they require more precision and time. Strobing is a great way to make your face looks bright, radiant, and awake. Strobing is different from highlighting because highlighting is usually paired with contouring. Strobing is just simply highlighting and looks great when standing alone. You can even use the same highlighter for the inner corners of your eyes for a more awake look and even swipe it across your brow bones to give your brows a more lifted look and cleaned up look.
There you have it! A simple, natural makeup look in five easy steps!